*All maintenance unless for emergency repairs is suspended at this time. Please let us know via email or phone and we will report the maintenance and schedule a time when shelter in place is not in effect.
*Resource links if needed:
Center for Disease Control: cdc.gov
Local information: humboldtgov.org
CA State Employment Development Department (eligibility of benefits): https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
Humboldt County Office of Education status of schools: https://bit.ly/39VONJr
College of the Redwoods: https://bit.ly/2TU7MP
PG&E (will not disconnect during this time of the health crisis): www.pge.com/care 1-800-743-5000
Stay safe and healthy
Furnished Suites - Corporate Housing for Eureka, CA
- You will find it tastefully furnished including garages, washer and dryer, free wi-fi and often a fireplace too!
- A 30 day minimum stay is required for all corporate housing.
- 2 week vacate notice required.
- Approx. $53.33-$60/day
- NO APPLICATION FEE FOR FURNISHED SUITES REQUIRED.
- Security deposit and non-refundable cleaning fee required.
- Non-smoking suites only
Unfurnished Rentals - Rentals throughout Humboldt County
We have many attractive and affordable unfurnished rentals as well. Please view our list of available rentals on the Rentals link above. We update this list regularly, so check back frequently for availability. Rental applications should be dropped off at the following locations with the $20 non-refundable application fee/applicant.
- Eureka: Bode Suites and Rentals secure drop box - 6700 N Highway 101, Eureka (Smart Food complex). The complex next to the Indianola Cutoff - in the first building with drop off parking. Any day of the week. Complex gate hours 6:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- Arcata: Cricklewood Apartments Manager's mail slot - 4518 Valley West Blvd, Arcata. Any day of the week.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING OUR WEBSITE.